CCA's @gora
ccarts.ca RSSRSS franÇais

CCA Bulletin 16/11 - Federal Election 2011: Political party responses

Monday, April 18, 2011

On April 5, the Canadian Conference of the Arts (CCA) sent the leaders of the five major federal parties a series of questions relevant to the arts, culture and heritage sector. We are publishing the responses we received in their entirety, without any edits or commentary. In order to facilitate comparison among the parties' responses, we have formatted their answers in a table format, according to each individual question asked. An empty table indicates that we did not receive an answer to that particular question. Please note that the CCA translated the Bloc Québécois' answers from French to English.(more)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The CPC's lack of response speaks volumes.

Really they just put in minister that will hate and cut the area (like arts) that they represent.

1:16 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a full-time artist I find it very interesting that the current Conservative Government chose not to respond to the questions. It leaves me wondering if my field of work has no value to them. This is interesting to me since I have worked for many years to save so I could launch my artistic business. It speaks volumes that the NDP were willing to put a time frame of 12 months to the question on Amendents to the Copyright Act. In my field the current copyright act provides no protection for the work I create. I think too few election promises are kept and it takes balls to actually provide an actual time frame.

11:37 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home